No announcement yet.

newbie from Pasig and Las Pinas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah as B2 said they are not 1sec tracks you need to access your garmin unit through windows explorer to get the 1sec log files, transfer them to your hard drive (I now cut the file from the unit and paste on my computer to declutter the unit) and then after that you use NuTracks to convert.

As mentioned you might want to learn how to cut some of the tracks out of you 1sec tracks so that it won't be obvious where you live.

What I do now is that to save in number of files uploaded, I join my 1 sec tracks in one file, and rename the individual tracks by the route, eg. Mandaluyong to Megamall.

Then the whole file is saved as a file name like arvin5551sectracks.xxx or something, then uploaded. Frankly though it took HBT around 5 minutes to show me this during the EB, so seeing someone do it in person is way easier.

TTFN
    Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
      Frankly though it took HBT around 5 minutes to show me this during the EB, so seeing someone do it in person is way easier.

Arvin
      tink kyu for the mention
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
      X