new here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome!

welcome to RoadGuide Forum! and I thought I'm the youngest here (at 2X) hehehe... anyway, i'm mostly doing polygons of rivers in Metro Manila. so if you are planning of doing that, this is your warning not to do it so we don't do double the job.

there's a submit your polygon thread, reiji made a list of polygons that has been submitted already.

if you need help in how to make polygons in Google Earth, i guess you can say, I'm the man! lolz... i can teach you in person or i can probably create a video tutorial.
    250.00/hr on any massage. Swedish, Shiatsu, or Combi

Schedule a massage by calling or texting us at:

Globe - 0915-118-2086
    Smart - 0908-735-9367
    Sun - 0922-213-2738

http://www.facebook.com/kawayanmassage
    http://kawayanmassage.wordpress.com/

Kawayan Home Service Massage – Quezon City, San Juan, San Mateo Rizal

Comment

Originally posted by pinoypaparazzi View Post
      i can probably create a video tutorial.
      what a great idea why don't you?

welcome to RoadGuide Forum! and I thought I'm the youngest here (at 2X) hehehe... anyway, i'm mostly doing polygons of rivers in Metro Manila. so if you are planning of doing that, this is your warning not to do it so we don't do double the job.

there's a submit your polygon thread, reiji made a list of polygons that has been submitted already.

if you need help in how to make polygons in Google Earth, i guess you can say, I'm the man! lolz... i can teach you in person or i can probably create a video tutorial.
      by the way, he already figured it out. check the poylgon thread...

I thought I'm the youngest here (at 2X) hehehe...
      yeah right, am only 16 myself... old miserable people
      How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

i'm really loving this community, hehe..

thanks anyways i've managed to learn creating polygons by experimenting with all the Google Earth tools, haha.. (it's fun btw)

-since i do most of my work at home maybe someone can assign me things to do (preferably in metro manila)

Comment

Originally posted by v0rtex28 View Post
          thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

i'm really loving this community, hehe..

thanks anyways i've managed to learn creating polygons by experimenting with all the Google Earth tools, haha.. (it's fun btw)

-since i do most of my work at home maybe someone can assign me things to do (preferably in metro manila)
          do your neighbourhood first, as you are familiar with it, you are the perfect person for checking the map there.

then move to other places you are familiar with.

then (if you are still not bored) check the poylgon thread and see what parks / cemeteries / parking lots / golfcourses etc needs doing

be careful in asking for assignments....

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
            do your neighbourhood first, as you are familiar with it, you are the perfect person for checking the map there.

then move to other places you are familiar with.

then (if you are still not bored) check the poylgon thread and see what parks / cemeteries / parking lots / golfcourses etc needs doing

be careful in asking for assignments....
            okay, i'll go first with the neighbourhood, as some streets is not present with the full 1.05 version. so far contributing to the map isn't boring

-for the assignments I think i'm not so serious about that, but i can accept easy ones, just exclude travelling, maybe i'll check out the to do's thread for 1.06
            Last edited by v0rtex28; 04-23-2009, 22:28.

Comment

welcome to RoadGuide Forum! and I thought I'm the youngest here (at 2X) hehehe..
              now i'm the yougest!

joke: btw are there female contributors here same with my age? haha..

Comment

Originally posted by v0rtex28 View Post
                now i'm the yougest!

joke: btw are there female contributors here same with my age? haha..
                shows you are the youngest...
                had spelling yet in school?

hint: a gps geek site might not be a good place to find girls...

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  shows you are the youngest...
                  had spelling yet in school?

hint: a gps geek site might not be a good place to find girls...
                  spelling's not good since it's vacation, but still, i'll review my notes, hehe.

-yeah, mostly it's guys, but hey, having a gps device with a detailed map lets you know directions and that's a plus to girls!

Comment

late intro

Hi guys. This introduction is kinda late. but allow me to do so heh heh
                    Name's Erwin, im from muntinlupa. Also new to this, just had a week experience with my 255.

As from what sir Jan said better to contribute first the hometown. So if you have any question or clarification about POI/waypoints in Munti you can ask me to check it out. as long as it's not in a private subdivision lol.

thanks a lot for guys for making this project. will do my best to input everything i see in my city and travel tours.

by the way im 28 and working in the call center industry. for now Im into exploring luzon and thats one reason I got this gps.
                    Last edited by Ragrat; 04-25-2009, 11:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragrat View Post
                      Hi guys. This introduction is kinda late. but allow me to do so heh heh
                      Name's Erwin, im from muntinlupa. Also new to this, just had a week experience with my 255.

As from what sir Jan said better to contribute first the hometown. So if you have any question or clarification about POI/waypoints in Munti you can ask me to check it out. as long as it's not in a private subdivision lol.

thanks a lot for guys for making this project. will do my best to input everything i see in my city and travel tours.
                      Hi and welcome...better late than never. Just don't be late with your contributions, will you?

Comment

hehehe will do sir! and thanks again.

Comment

Hi and welcome vOrtex...

Comment

Working...
                          X