Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload it on the waypoints' thread

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=3255
    Last edited by VFORCE3; 04-28-2013, 16:43.
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

By the way, I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 1 as well, I was wondering how I could use its GPS capabilities and load maps?

Comment

It seems that the Garmin Nuvi 1300 does not have any 1 second tracks functions (or does it?), what other Garmin products have a 1 second track functions? I might not be able to contribute tracks if the Nuvi doesn't have the function.

Comment

Originally posted by pinoyplanner View Post
          It seems that the Garmin Nuvi 1300 does not have any 1 second tracks functions (or does it?), what other Garmin products have a 1 second track functions? I might not be able to contribute tracks if the Nuvi doesn't have the function.
          it has... it's in the FAQ
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

It is Here
            d1754
            "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
            those who accept it avoid the snares of death
            . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

By the way, I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 1 as well, I was wondering how I could use its GPS capabilities and load maps?
              Navitel would work well with SG note 1

Comment

Do I need new unlock codes every time I update the new map versions? Can't seem to transfer version 2.25 to my device

Comment

Do I need new unlock codes every time I update the new map versions? Can't seem to transfer version 2.25 to my device
                  no, once the code is in mapsource. it is good. unless you removed it / changed pc/laptop or gps of course...
                  How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                    no, once the code is in mapsource. it is good. unless you removed it / changed pc/laptop or gps of course...

and/or your codes are for previous map version 1
                    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Mapsource can't detect Garmin 1300

argh, new problem:

1. downloaded v2.25
                      2. couldn't upload the map to my garmin, decided to try again in the next few days
                      3. used my nuvi on the plane (hehe), max speed was 861 km per hour and a max altitude of 11K meters, lost power before we landed
                      4. connected my garmin recently, now it can't be detected by mapsource

is this because of a memory problem? did the long track of the plane trip eat up all my memory and thus mapsource can't detect the device?

my anti virus constantly detects autorun, did my anti virus erase that file and it was essential for mapsource?

hope you guys can help...

Comment

Charge it before trying again.
                        How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

welcome to RoadGuide!!!

I would like to live as a poorman with lots of money.
                          - Pablo Picasso

Comment

garmin fenix

I now have my second Garmin product, the Garmin Fenix. Ok, so now what can I do with this thing?

Comment

Working...
                            X