X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dec 29 eyeball

Originally posted by docsamcruz View Post
    @mausolis,

i guess its you who should call the shot. im free anytime, just annouce it earlier so i can move my appointments if there's conflict with the schedule.
    hey guys...kinda busy past few days...why dont we all meet up at MTS Kanto bar on dec 29 AT 6PM...Happy hour

Comment

Double post.
      Last edited by Walter; 12-22-2010, 20:35.

Comment

Dec 29 is ok with me, will catch up 8 p.m. I would suggest at New Bakbak at Landco / Pryce Tower area, best beer in town, food and parking is better too. Although lesser sightseeing.

Comment

im good for dec 29, mga 8pm nalang. coffee shop nalang. i dont drink alcohol beverages anymore....born against na me. anyway, ok if mts or bakbak. walter and mausolis must decide

Comment

New Bakbak would be a better place for you Doc since it's more wholesome. They have coffee there also.

Comment

ok. dec 29 8pm@bakbak landco

Comment

do we have to wear coat and tie kuya doc? :sly:
                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

@ kuya hbt,

dress code must be strictly followed otherwise admission is not allowed. attire is formal, barong tagalog is not encouraged. long sleeve and long pants pajamas with red tie is a must.

for central rg member...care to join our 1st grand eb? tickets and accomodation will be shouldered by mausolis. hahahah

for the food, walter will cover for it.

me, i'll cover for the chicks.......our central bank girls!

Comment

@ kuya hbt,

dress code must be strictly followed otherwise admission is not allowed. attire is formal, barong tagalog is not encouraged. long sleeve and long pants pajamas with red tie is a must.

for central rg member...care to join our 1st grand eb? tickets and accomodation will be shouldered by mausolis. hahahah

Comment

@ kuya hbt,

hmmmm....makes me wanna fly to davao
                      merry Xmas EB guys
                      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

EB

ok. dec 29 8pm@bakbak landco
                        I would prefer MTS but since the majority would rather go to bakbak, well...I guess that would be fine....nothing else to see there but its ok...so I'll you guys there...is there any female members that will attend? hehehe...just curious..

Comment

bradp is actually is a gal. but im not sure if she'll join us. .
                          Last edited by docsamcruz; 12-27-2010, 11:48.

Comment

Not to be a party pooper but can we just meet up for coffee tomorrow? Too much alcohol already this season.

Comment

guys...can we just stick to the original plan..we dont have to drink that much anyways..and whos really coming by the way?
                              Last edited by mausolis; 12-27-2010, 18:09.

Comment

so far just the 3 of us. you, me and walter. fastblu will be out going to mati. leon is not sure coz he'll be out of town too but not sure, otherwise he'll attend.

Comment

Working...
                                X