Micro-Mini EB in Davao City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mausolis View Post
    guys...can we just stick to the original plan..we dont have to drink that much anyways..and whos really coming by the way?
    Ok, will catch up 8 p.m.

Comment

Hows the outcome of the EB? can you post some pics? Im sure Davao group are not camera shy unlike us here in Central,right Hbt?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
        Hows the outcome of the EB? can you post some pics? Im sure Davao group are not camera shy unlike us here in Central,right Hbt?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

hiding behind those pomelos hehehe docccccc :sly:
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

davao eb... all went well as planned. i learned so much from mausolis and walter but not about gps but about bananas!!!!!!

these guys are monkeys!! joke lang mausolis and walter. we're planning to have another eb on january 2011. hope more can attend like bradp, leon, doc_avg and fastblu.

with regards to pics..the shots are all with mausolis. so its for mausolis to upload the pics.

oww! about the davao group being camera shy? no, we're not but rather shy because we dont have camera.
          Last edited by docsamcruz; 12-30-2010, 14:54.

Comment

Yeah, Davao micro EB went well. I almost arrived a day too early. Doc has me pondering on whether to upgrade my unit.

Comment

calling for another eb for davao rg group

bradp & joshuap would like to call for another eb on january 2011.

anyone interested? please propose date, time and venue (please coffee shop lang)

Comment

Basti's Brew Jan 20 7:30 p.m.

Comment

I missed the first EB. Count me in!

Comment

bastis bew would be a good choice. the day after our eb, i had laryngitis secondary to excessive use coz i have to talk out loud to talk to you guys. hehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by docsamcruz View Post
                      bastis bew would be a good choice. the day after our eb, i had laryngitis secondary to excessive use coz i have to talk out loud to talk to you guys. hehehe.
                      You just need more practice (back me up here mausolis)

Comment

Hey I'm from davao too. Me and my friend have a Garmin GPS too. If you guys ever have a event/meet up hit us up..

Comment

welcome to roadguide we'll inform you of any upcoming activity here in davao city. nice to know the davao group is growing. rest assured we have the best map so try your best to get the contributors map.

Comment

newbie here

just got my garmin txt and im currently using osm any links for detailed davao city map? thanks

Comment

Dong Juan

Guys.... found this new place near Phoenix Lanang besides Jickongs.... Ive heard its from Cebu and serves the best burger... Food is not expensive... Cant wait to try it out!

Comment

@diggyjam &dv.

please text me so i can easily notify u for any eb. my number is 09232648473

Comment

Working...
                                X