CEBU eb may 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
    Had a great time you guys! Hope to meet you again in future EBs...
    penge pizza kuya bai hehehe:sly:
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
      we had a great flight going back to manila!
      thanks to our pilot, captain flya320!

btw, we saw kuya sioks taking a bus going back to manila...
      Do you have the eagle eye view?

Comment

It was nice seeing you all guys in Cebu. nice meeting you Kuya Doki!

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
          Do you have the eagle eye view?

i'll just tell you the story hehehe.... airBUS pantrangco
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
            penge pizza kuya bai hehehe:sly:
            'yokonga, pasalubong sa kids yun...

Comment

Had a great time

Nice to put faces to names.
              Experiencia Docet

Comment

Originally posted by hennme69c View Post
                Nice to put faces to names.
                nice avatar!
                still no names on the cast eh?
                looks like paul was right after all....
                How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Visiting Dumaguete this Sat 13/Sun 14 Aug

Jan,

We are visiting Dumaguete tomorrow (Sat), with some friends, and we are staying overnight @ Honeycomb Tourist Inn.

On Sunday (14th) we visiting BritClub Member, David Shaw for his 'Tiffin' Lunch @12 noon, just South of Dumaguete.

We go back to Cebu after that.

So if you are in Dumaguete on Saturday night and available to join us for a beer or two on the Boulevard somewhere, be nice to see you again.

If any other Forum Members are in Dumaguete we can make this an impromptu, and informal EB 'Get Together. perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Britster View Post
                    Jan,

We are visiting Dumaguete tomorrow (Sat), with some friends, and we are staying overnight @ Honeycomb Tourist Inn.

On Sunday (14th) we visiting BritClub Member, David Shaw for his 'Tiffin' Lunch @12 noon, just South of Dumaguete.

So if you are in Dumaguete on Saturday night and available to join us for a beer or two on the Boulevard somewhere, be nice to see you again.

If any other Forum Members are in Dumaguete we can make this an impromptu, and informal EB 'Get Together. perhaps?
                    I'd like to but I won't be in dumaguete tonight.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Comment

Originally posted by Britster View Post
                      Jan,

Also there's way better and cheaper hotels then that one kuya.
                      Hotel nicanor . Then there's a new one (yellow and green bulding - colon st - name escapes me at the moment).
                      Looks like there's too many rooms at the moment and a bit of a pricewar going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                        Also there's way better and cheaper hotels then that one kuya.
                        Hotel nicanor . Then there's a new one (yellow and green bulding - colon st - name escapes me at the moment).
                        Looks like there's too many rooms at the moment and a bit of a pricewar going on.
                        Jan,

I did a quick Google search and there were 2 x Hotels on Colon St.

Obdulias Hotel
                        Their website showed Rooms (Php 999.00 forTwin Deluxe, and Php1099 for Matrimonial Room) to be less than the Honeycomb Tourist Inn(that offers Queen sized Double including 2 x Breakfast for Php1200).

But your mention of it being "yellow and green bulding, makes me think you were talking about C and L Hotels: Bay View – Dumaguete City

The prices shown on the C& L website, are no cheaper that HoneyComb Tourist Inn. (
                        Standard Twin - 2 Single Beds good for 2 persons, Php 1,200.00). But I guess they may well be offering less than advertised on Website to attract Hotel Guests.

Any new 'EB' planned for Cebu' and/or Dumaguete this year?

We might visit Dumaguete on 27/28th December to visit friends for Xmas,

Comment

C&L that's the one.

Comment

Working...
                          X