• Show
Clear All

Is there wifi access at Vasco's?

OMG! 2 days to go!

hmm..just checking my beer barrel inventory:

1. hbt -1
    2. jon atle - 1
    3. Jan - 1?

SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Btw, speaking of internet connections abot kaya doon smartbro?

Also here's the weather update for Subic on the 25th
      http://www.accuweather.com/world-for...etric=1&fday=3

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post

Thanks razorspells. See you there!

South boys represent!
        SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Originally posted by Suntzu View Post

OMG! 2 days to go!

1. hbt -1
          2. jon atle - 1
          3. Jan - 1?

nah.....

1. hbt -1 +1 you didnt do the polygon that i requested. well... i'll give you milk instead for trying. +1 from jonatle hehehe
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Suntzu View Post

OMG! 2 days to go!

1. hbt -1
            2. jon atle - 1
            3. Jan - 1?

hehe, I do owe you one thats right!
            Since I unfortunatly had to go to Norway for a conference I'll not make it to this EB.
            Sorry for that, but Suntzu, if you manage to consume 3 barrels keep the bill of one for me

Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Originally posted by jonatle View Post
              hehe, I do owe you one thats right!
              Since I unfortunatly had to go to Norway for a conference I'll not make it to this EB.
              Sorry for that, but Suntzu, if you manage to consume 3 barrels keep the bill of one for me

wahhhhh... nobody owes me beer.... hmmmm these guys are very wily... got to find a way to get my free beer hahahaha

1 day to go yeah.......
              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
              - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                wahhhhh... nobody owes me beer.... hmmmm these guys are very wily... got to find a way to get my free beer hahahaha

1 day to go yeah.......
                i thought roadguide2000 owes you one for keeping his sticker.
                FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

[QUOTE=Suntzu;13758]Is there wifi access at Vasco's?

I tried calling them just now to check wifi, nobody answers I guess its too early and they are open in the afternoon/evening onwards. Maybe we can ask Pokz (direct fr the horse mouth)

Comment

EB at Vasco's

Vasco's is open 24 hrs a day, as is the adjacent Magellan's Museum
                    Their phone number is 047-252-1845/1843.
                    They DO have WiFi.

Just drove from DMIA at Clark. No significant potholes. Construction at the attached WP.

Looking forward to meeting y'all there. Call me if you need further info: 09297879078.
                    I stay on the leading edge of obsolescence!!
                    "It seems to be a law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not take risk cannot win" John Paul Jones

Comment

Originally posted by trekker View Post
                      Vasco's is open 24 hrs a day, as is the adjacent Magellan's Museum
                      Their phone number is 047-252-1845/1843.
                      They DO have WiFi.

Just drove from DMIA at Clark. No significant potholes. Construction at the attached WP.

Looking forward to meeting y'all there. Call me if you need further info: 09297879078.
                      hi trekker,

how fast do you think we can drive. do you know anybody got caught speeding there?

see you there trekker and let sail to the end of the world hahaha
                      - Bruce Lee

Comment

the long wait is finally coming to an end. see you all tomorrow guys! we'll be in Subic by lunchtime.

drive safely!

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                          hi trekker,

how fast do you think we can drive. do you know anybody got caught speeding there?

i guess maintaining a speed of 100km/hr. along sctex should keep us safe from the speed radars there.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv View Post
                            i guess maintaining a speed of 100km/hr. along sctex should keep us safe from the speed radars there.
                            i did try 160 km/hr before and no police in sight... wonder if its possible hehehe
                            - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Liv View Post
                              the long wait is finally coming to an end. see you all tomorrow guys! we'll be in Subic by lunchtime.

drive safely!
                              knock on wood, i hope the typhoon will not affect us

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post

heres the weather report by razorspells_weather.com hahaha
                                - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X