Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be careful with the stickers!

Guys,

Please take extra precaution when putting your stickers as they are very soft and easily deform. I suggest not to peel out the back cover entirely before sticking them. Peel them out slowly as you stick them, sweep lightly side to side to let air bubbles out. Once they stick to the vehicle, you cannot remove them without ruining them, so be careful in positioning them right the first time. Jan has suggested to put them in the fridge before using them to stiffen them out a bit. And don't stretch them out too much as they easily deform and you'll end up with bad looking stickers.

yeh i actually messed up a couple already , but i did get a couple looking great. I would like to know how i can get more.

Comment

To reduce difficulty in putting the stickers, you can use water and soap solution, similar to what car tint installers do. Remove the solution by carefully sweeping them out. This is the recommended procedure by the guy who printed the stickers, as per Kuya Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by chaz2009 View Post
        yeh i actually messed up a couple already , but i did get a couple looking great. I would like to know how i can get more.
        next eb. unless i happen to be in ac before that
        How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

looking forward for the next eb! i want the stickers...
          - Lost No More -

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
            next eb. unless i happen to be in ac before that
            How about those who cant make it to the EB? I Want those stickers too

Comment

hi alpha-q, there's an EB on October 9 at Alexis Deli in Makati, maybe you can attend to get your stickers.. hbt, jonatle and jayv have already signed up...

Originally posted by alpha-q View Post

Comment

Originally posted by alpha-q View Post
                hi sir,

we'll be happy to give you stickers as long as you attend

that goes for you too sir jan hahaha

why... razor arent you coming?
                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

hi hbt, tentative pa ako.. will check my sched in the next couple of days. I'm excited to attend lalo na ngayon it's near... and of course meet the other guys!

Ready for 2nd round...

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                  hi sir,

we'll be happy to give you stickers as long as you attend

that goes for you too sir jan hahaha

why... razor arent you coming?

Comment

how does it look?

Would someone post a picture of the actual sticker on the car?
                    I'm sure some others would like to see how it looks too

Comment

penge din po,

no EB no sticko...

Comment

Originally posted by uargon View Post
                        penge din po,

no EB no sticko...
                        I heard there will be a free sticker for those who will attend the October EB in Manila. Attend ka na lang sir uargon.
                        See FAQ for Newbies below
                        Click Here

Comment

Just installed my stickers today, in the bike and in the pickup. Tried the sticker-in-the-ref-first method & was able to stick but with difficulty & sticker was a bit distorted & had a tear near the middle. Ended up removing it by scraping it off the applying a generous amount of multi-purpose cleaning cream. It's tedious work if you don't have the cleaning cream so suggest you don't scrape it off if you don't have the cream.

Next i tried the water-and-soap method & voila... it works. Very easy to position & align the sticker. You do need to sqeeze out the excess water & you can use your thumb & careful with the fingernail. Carefully wipe with a dry rag afterwards, wait for it to dry and you're done. HTH so you don't waste the stickers...

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                            Just installed my stickers today, in the bike and in the pickup. Tried the sticker-in-the-ref-first method & was able to stick but with difficulty & sticker was a bit distorted & had a tear near the middle. Ended up removing it by scraping it off the applying a generous amount of multi-purpose cleaning cream. It's tedious work if you don't have the cleaning cream so suggest you don't scrape it off if you don't have the cream.

Next i tried the water-and-soap method & voila... it works. Very easy to position & align the sticker. You do need to sqeeze out the excess water & you can use your thumb & careful with the fingernail. Carefully wipe with a dry rag afterwards, wait for it to dry and you're done. HTH so you don't waste the stickers...
                            and to add... do it like installing the tint of your car

kuya borge can i see a pic on your AWESOME MTB pleaseeeeee!!!
                            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Roadguide2000 View Post
                              I heard there will be a free sticker for those who will attend the October EB in Manila. Attend ka na lang sir uargon.
                              yes po i noticed that, no time po i will be coming from the bundok. thanks for the adviced.

Comment

Working...
                              X