No announcement yet.

Be careful with the stickers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fitted one on my car before leaving, littlebit water and drop liquid soap and it came on perfectly ....looks gooood!
    No time for picture, just take my word for it!
    Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

koya pokz wers my sticko?

Comment

Originally posted by sinned View Post
        Take a break from inhaling baygon and sign-up for the next EB and get your stickers from Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by sinned View Post
          uuuyyyy... kuya sinned is peeking once in a while....

BTW..... a good place to stick your sticker is on your laptop, so that when you go to a free wifi loacation(coffee shop or something) it will easily be seen
          Last edited by hbt; 10-15-2009, 11:10.
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

have not tried to stick mine. scared...i only have two. i might just ask somebody from the tint store to stick it for me.
            - Lost No More -

Comment

Originally posted by xtiansy View Post
              have not tried to stick mine. scared...i only have two. i might just ask somebody from the tint store to stick it for me.
              Try it and if you mess up, you can always ask for some more in the next EB.

Comment

ok boss! i'll try tom morning before going to work. i hope the sun will shine tom!
                - Lost No More -

Comment

Here are 2 photos of what I did with the 2nd batch of stickers that I requested.. No more problems..

Right Door

Left Door

These 2 sides could now be seen when parked..

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
                    Here are 2 photos of what I did with the 2nd batch of stickers that I requested.. No more problems..

Right Door

Left Door

These 2 sides could now be seen when parked..
                    Grabe! So how many stickers are there in your vehicle? We don't have a contest yet for the most number of stickers installed in a ride.

Comment

heheh pokz 4 lang naman... front / rear windshields & right / left doors.. oks lang yan para mapansin..
                      rally car na ako, hehehe
                      Last edited by razorspells; 10-15-2009, 19:26.

Comment

Here is mine. Little bit of water and liquid soap (Sir Jonatle is right!)

Comment

a little amount of soap and water and was able to mount it on my rear windshield in no time... got it the first time.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
                            Try it and if you mess up, you can always ask for some more in the next EB.
                            Sir,
                            for those members not attending the EB for reasons, how they can have one?

Comment

Originally posted by uargon View Post
                              Sir,
                              for those members not attending the EB for reasons, how they can have one?
                              dont worry sir uargon.
                              theres a plan to have EB at batangas. its closer so maybe you can find time to attend
                              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                                dont worry sir uargon.
                                theres a plan to have EB at batangas. its closer so maybe you can find time to attend
                                oo nga naman, ( yes its true) if time permits, thanks sir hbt for the booster.

Comment

Working...
                                X