• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hbt View Post
    hi sir,

can you try to record with the stick to road uncheck

thanks
    Ah! Haven't tried that. I'll try that tomorrow and post the results.

Comment

Originally posted by etgomez View Post
      Hi HBT, Reiji,

Attached is my track log for today. I recorded it using the diagnostic logging feature on my nuvi 1460. I have a lot more 1s intervals with this one than the regular track log, but still not all are 1s intervals. Please have a look if this is something that can be useful. Diagnostic logging started somewhere around index 33.
      did you use wnutrack to extract your logs?
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
        hi sir,

can you try to record with the stick to road uncheck

thanks
        papa playboy,
        stick to road has no effect on easter egg.
        recording is separate than normal track which is affected by stick to road featured.
        i think he did not use wnutrack.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
          papa playboy,
          stick to road has no effect on easter egg.
          recording is separate than normal track which is affected by stick to road featured.
          i think he did not use wnutrack.
          i know its automatic at the nuvi 3 digit series. but dont know about the 4 digit series. best try it step by step

ok ba playboy loverboy reiji
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

I think I got it this time. With this i extracted the log using nuTrak and converted the GPX file to GDB. Attached is the new log, please have a look if this is the useful kind.

Btw, I also had the "stay on roads" unchecked.
            Attached Files

Comment

I think I got it this time. With this i extracted the log using nuTrak and converted the GPX file to GDB. Attached is the new log, please have a look if this is the useful kind.

better... but upload in proper thread
              Last edited by hbt; 04-13-2010, 23:54.
              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
              - Bruce Lee

Comment

could you submit a track recorded with "stay on roads" checked?
                just to verify if easter egg recording for 4-digit nuvis are also separate.
                tia.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                  could you submit a track recorded with "stay on roads" checked?
                  just to verify if easter egg recording for 4-digit nuvis are also separate.
                  tia.
                  Here you go. See attached. It looks like it is separate.
                  Attached Files

Comment

yup its separate.
                    thanks a lot.

Comment

okay very good sir.
                      next step.

upload new tracks in the new tracks section and if there are existing track, upload your tracks in the track correction thread.

if you need more help just post your question

thanks kuya.
                      - Bruce Lee

Comment

help

sir,
                        i am planning to buy the nuvi 1490 coz its on sale at costco. is this unit capable of 1sec tracking? and also, what exactly is 1sec tracking? the forum thread with the list of nuvi models that have 1sec tracking is outdated. tried to google nuvi models with 1sec tracking but it always brings me to the forum thread which is from last year or two years ago. my friend is coming to the philippines on may6 so i have to have already bought 1 nuvi and 1 handheld unit by that date so she can bring them home. please help me.
                        the handheld unit i'm planning to get is the colorado 300. is this a good unit?
                        the nuvi model i'm choosing between the 1390 smallscreen and the 1490 bigger screen. please help me coz i don't know if these units are capable of the 1sec tracking that seems very important.
                        thanks and godbless!

Comment

Originally posted by UTUBERN View Post
                          sir,
                          i am planning to buy the nuvi 1490 coz its on sale at costco. is this unit capable of 1sec tracking? and also, what exactly is 1sec tracking? the forum thread with the list of nuvi models that have 1sec tracking is outdated. tried to google nuvi models with 1sec tracking but it always brings me to the forum thread which is from last year or two years ago. my friend is coming to the philippines on may6 so i have to have already bought 1 nuvi and 1 handheld unit by that date so she can bring them home. please help me.
                          the nuvi model i'm choosing between the 1390 smallscreen and the 1490 bigger screen. please help me coz i don't know if these units are capable of the 1sec tracking that seems very important.
                          thanks and godbless!
                          hi sir,

please dont double post. i already answer you on the other post

thanks and good day
                          - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by UTUBERN View Post
                            sir,
                            thanks and godbless!
                            According to kuya hbt, they are capable http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....82&postcount=2. As for the Colorado, I've no experience with that GPS but amazon user reviews is not that encouraging (3.5 out of 5 stars from 25 reviews) http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-Colorad...2252387&sr=8-1. Btw, what do you plan to use your handheld gps for? AFAIK, the 3D terrain map features cannot be used here, no supported maps.

Another thing, please refrain from double posting your queries in different threads, just be patient and someone will take the time to answer your queries. TIA

Comment

this is depressing...

i can't find the GPS.BIN as described in the how-to for this easter egg on my nuvi 255w (FW 6.20). all i could find is the nav.bin and traffic.bin files.

Comment

Originally posted by chris2x View Post
                                this is depressing...

i can't find the GPS.BIN as described in the how-to for this easter egg on my nuvi 255w (FW 6.20). all i could find is the nav.bin and traffic.bin files.
                                Check the debug folder and other folder.
                                - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X