This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris2x View Post
    okay! i think my iblue 737 is now capturing data at 5hz (5 points a second). this is going to be VERY interesting. i'll try it out and send what i get to you guys tomorrow - help me check na lang if they're good.
    It will really be interesting to see that type of logging. You sure it's not 1 point per 5 seconds rather than 5 points/sec? My 747 is only capable of 1 point per second logging at maximum. And i can configure it to record at 1 point per 5 seconds but not 5 points/sec.

Comment

have a look yourself - i took a very quick log yesterday. notice that it's taking 5 data points every second. it's VERY interesting, to say the least. since confirmed na yan, i'm going to take it out for a spin today. i gotta find a new battery for this though... bloated na eh!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chris2x View Post
        have a look yourself - i took a very quick log yesterday. notice that it's taking 5 data points every second. it's VERY interesting, to say the least. since confirmed na yan, i'm going to take it out for a spin today. i gotta find a new battery for this though... bloated na eh!
        yeah, very interesting indeed.

you can easily replace its battery since it uses a common cellphone battery.

just look at the specs and you should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by kinyo View Post
          same problem here with same unit ...
          same here. no gps.bin anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by zantets View Post
            same here. no gps.bin anywhere
            keep trying. i didnt got the gps.bin also the 1st few times
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

hi peeps,

can anybody confirm if the nuvi 500 or nuvi 550 is capable of the easter egg

thanks
              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
              - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                hi peeps,

can anybody confirm if the nuvi 500 or nuvi 550 is capable of the easter egg

thanks
                Both are capable of 1-sec logging through the Easter Egg. I have a 500 and Craktskull has a 550.
                Experiencia Docet

Comment

Originally posted by hennme69c View Post
                  Both are capable of 1-sec logging through the Easter Egg. I have a 500 and Craktskull has a 550.

thanks kuya
                  - Bruce Lee

Comment

Garmin nuvi 1490T

Hello Is there anyone who can help me how to download phillipine map on my nuvi 1490T?

Comment

Originally posted by ferdi21 View Post
                      Hello Is there anyone who can help me how to download phillipine map on my nuvi 1490T?
                      you have posted on the wrong thread but you can start by reading this: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526
                      - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by ferdi21 View Post
                        Please download the standard map from here -if you haven't already.
                        Now this is how you upload it to your 1490T. http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=3
                        BTW, please post in appropriate threads. You might also find it helpful to read and browse through the Newbie Corner first -there is a How To section there.
                        Last edited by bushido; 06-07-2010, 18:43.

Comment

Hi,

Is nuvi 205w capable of the easter egg? Thanks...

eccm

Comment

Originally posted by eccm View Post
                            Hi,

Is nuvi 205w capable of the easter egg? Thanks...

eccm

yes
                            - Bruce Lee

Comment

hbt,

Sir is it possible to show me the step by step to activate the easter egg on my nuvi 205w? I have encountered many missing road on my trips, but the problem is I dont now how. Iam having problem to follow the instruction in this thread. Many thanks in advance

eccm

Comment

Originally posted by eccm View Post
                                hbt,

Sir is it possible to show me the step by step to activate the easter egg on my nuvi 205w? I have encountered many missing road on my trips, but the problem is I dont now how. Iam having problem to follow the instruction in this thread. Many thanks in advance

eccm

if i may answer,

to activate 1-sec track CLICK HERE
                                to download the program that will extract 1-sec track from gps to pc CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X