No announcement yet.

Eatery enroute to Bicol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will probably go through the area in daylight too I hope, but not sure how early they will be open, if they are by the main highway I will check and report

Kuya Doki, I have PM for you

Mga Kuya, specialy Kuya JS, did these Eatery get included in our 1.17 contributor's map already?

TTFN
    Arvin
    Last edited by arvin555; 11-10-2010, 00:43.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
      Will probably go through the area in daylight too I hope, but not sure how early they will be open, if they are by the main highway I will check and report

Kuya Doki, I have PM for you

Mga Kuya, specialy Kuya JS, did these Eatery get included in our 1.17 contributor's map already?

TTFN
      Arvin
      Yes, It's included. you know how superfast our mods here

Comment

Kuya JS thanks for the info.

More slight OT, but which route do you guys suggest to take?

Maharlika hwy through Daet?
        Andaya/Quirino hwy?

If I am going to Legaspi/Sorsogon.

If we end up dropping by those 2 eateries, I will try to remember to ask their operating hours

TTFN
        Arvin

Comment

Andaya / Quirino kuya

Comment

Comment

Survived my Roadtrip, back in Manila now.

Just like to say thanks to the Uragons and of course the other contributors that helped map out the southern Luzon area. Also thanks to Kuya Doki for taking time out to meet up with us in his home city and introduce us to a nice place to eat.

Sorry guys didn't get to drop by the eateries in this topic, I got car sick the first leg of the trip, probably coz I only had 1 hour of sleep, lucky my friend was game to drive all the way to Naga, where we had brunch at CWC, then I was okay enough to drive down to Sorsogon.

Andaya highway still had some potholes but was quite fast. EME or Bitukang Manok was a surprised, we went through it in short time, not much traffice at 5am

TTFN
              Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
                Survived my Roadtrip, back in Manila now.

Just like to say thanks to the Uragons and of course the other contributors that helped map out the southern Luzon area. Also thanks to Kuya Doki for taking time out to meet up with us in his home city and introduce us to a nice place to eat.

Sorry guys didn't get to drop by the eateries in this topic, I got car sick the first leg of the trip, probably coz I only had 1 hour of sleep, lucky my friend was game to drive all the way to Naga, where we had brunch at CWC, then I was okay enough to drive down to Sorsogon.

Andaya highway still had some potholes but was quite fast. EME or Bitukang Manok was a surprised, we went through it in short time, not much traffice at 5am

TTFN
                Arvin
                it was great to meet you kuya.

Comment

Hope you enjoy the food in Bicol as Bicolanos eating fire

Comment

Actually while in area Bicol, didn't get to try the local hot food, at CWC I ate like a breakfast burger in rice, good value, nice view while eating, slightly off the highway though. In Sorsogon, we ate Pizza and I had Ginger Beer which was refreshing. So unfortunately didn't get to try to Bicol express and the likes... maybe next time, my sister in Law is from Legaspi so hopefully will be passing my Uragon country again in the future.

TTFN
                    Arvin

Comment

Working...
                    X