• Show
Clear All

Camiling Tarlac Update

new waypoints school, gas stations, etc
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bacz View Post
      new waypoints school, gas stations, etc
      waypoints should be uploaded at the waypoint thread, while new tracks should be uploaded to the new tracks thread.

this thread is for tracks correction thread

thanks and God Bless
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Levi Marianl Ave., Taguig City Correction
        Attached Files

Comment

hi best friend jan,

street name at bislig
          Attached Files
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

Comment

some track corrections.
            suggest to physically separate the remaining of commonwealth ave as well as mindanao ave (hi res tracks included, off road 3-5 meters accuracy thanks to my re radiating antenna) along with u turn slots indicated along those streets.
            Attached Files
            no waypoint left unturned

Comment

Alabang tracks

hope this the right way! I'm really sorry it isnt. Please do let me know. I'm kinda confused on how it should be done.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by carlog80 View Post
                hope this the right way! I'm really sorry it isnt. Please do let me know. I'm kinda confused on how it should be done.

this is the same upload from the other thread. i have made comments on the other thread

here you can upload the name of the street if there is none yet.
                please read the 1st post of each thread and it would be wise to read and study this: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

dont worry about the mistakes. we were newbies once also and other show us the way.

happy to help. keep your contribution coming

God Bless
                - Bruce Lee

Comment

Waypoints Novaliches Area

This includes:

1. One way (gen luis to quirino hway)
                  2. Road Cut includes tracks (alternate route using cresta verde village)

Next post will be tracks for the whole Villa Nova Subdivision and nearby villages as well as POIs

(this is my 1st post, please correct me if I made errors and such. Thank you so much)

Attached Files

Comment

Road name correction.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Mangga Road Cut
                      Attached Files
                      SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Arquiza One way
                        Attached Files
                        SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Road Cut

Good day Sir/Mam

I would like to apologize in advance if i posted this in the wrong category ,
                          i'm still struggling finding my way here in roadguide, however i'm pretty sure everything will be ok asap.

and now,

I have this big problem i want to solve badly.
                          A village here in novaliches quezon city along general Luis named VILLA NOVA subdivision is missing in the v1.13f map.

Fortunately, I have it on my other map. What should I do about it?

I need your help, I don't even have the slightest of idea. Im so helpless ...

In this post:
                          1. Screenshot of VILLA NOVA from my other map
                          2. Villa Nova's supposed location in 1.13f
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by solid_ron2004 View Post
                            Good day Sir/Mam

I would like to apologize in advance if i posted this in the wrong category ,
                            i'm still struggling finding my way here in roadguide, however i'm pretty sure everything will be ok asap.

and now,

I have this big problem i want to solve badly.
                            A village here in novaliches quezon city along general Luis named VILLA NOVA subdivision is missing in the v1.13f map.

Fortunately, I have it on my other map. What should I do about it?

I need your help, I don't even have the slightest of idea. Im so helpless ...

In this post:
                            1. Screenshot of VILLA NOVA from my other map
                            2. Villa Nova's supposed location in 1.13f
                            make a tracklog of the subdivision. do not copy from osm map.

http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showp...41&postcount=1

Comment

igacos track correction

Attached Files

Comment

Road cuts in visayas ave and concrete barrier in east ave.

Some streets that does not connect to visayas avenue and a newly installed concrete barrier in east avenue restricting previously allowed turns.

Santo Domingo Steet in carmel II Subd., Quezon City should be extended.

note: attachment edited by reiji to remove waypoints.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Reiji; 06-24-2010, 22:30.

Comment

Working...
                                X