• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

added Elizabeth Avenue
    Attached Files

Comment

Jan,

1 sec tracks from San Mateo to Mandaluyong.
      Attached Files

Comment

hi best friend jan,

easter egg track from eton to highland
        Attached Files
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by joshuap View Post
          Boss Reiji,

Sorry for the long silence. Answers to your questions:
          1. better if you can submit tracks for north bound lane of flyover. This flyover is two-way, two lane (but I also included in the attachment the tracks in both directions)
          2. dacudao south bound can only turn right to lapu-lapu? Right to Lapu-lapu or left to R. Castillo, but No Entry to L. Garcia (red routes on the attached file)
          3. leon garcia north bound can only turn right to castillo? Right to R. Castillo or left to lapu-lapu, but No Entry to Cabaguio or to Dacudao (North Boud) (green routes)
          4. also separated tracks for leon garcia and cabaguio are needed to those from aquino road from going northbound on leon garcia. Aquino road is only right turn to Leon Garcia (south bound) because the end of Aquino faces the side wall of the flyover (black route)

I hope I am doing this right
          yep its alright.
          only prob is we have an offset of 14m between map and your tracks.
          i hope kuya jan can adjust it.
          cant see the colors too pala but its ok.
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

One way road in Cebu
            Attached Files

Comment

just wanted to comment that when trying to locate S & R shopping in Taguig, that it cannot be found by the Nuvi. However, it can only be found under Makati. Im not familiar of the main boundary line between Makati and Taguig, but maybe the mods can take a look at this. Even Fitness First in the Fort Strip is only searchable under Makati City and not Taguig. I know that this is supposed to be Taguig city.

Comment

mabini st is connected to malolos-plaridel road by a bridge (not indicated) over nlex. it's got the same 2 lane width starting from malolos intersection (under flyover) to road after crossing nlex
                Attached Files

Comment

Agdao Flyover offset

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                  yep its alright.
                  only prob is we have an offset of 14m between map and your tracks.
                  i hope kuya jan can adjust it.
                  cant see the colors too pala but its ok.
                  Boss,

I also noticed the 14m offset, and I thought that there was something wrong with my Nuvi.

As reference, do you want me to give you the complete tracks of the roads beneath the flyover? It's actually very easy for me because i live just nearby

Comment

Gov Miranda Bridge II

Sir Pokz/ Boss Reij,

Gov Miranda Bridge II was built some two years ago or so. This new structure is a one-way bridge from Davao to Tagum.

Consequently, the other (old) bridge, Gov Miranda Bridge I, became a one-way bridge from Tagum to Davao.

I hope I have expressed this explanation properly in my attachment.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Shortest route going to Pasig from Sta. Lucia Mall and Robinson's Metro East.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Savannah Green Plains road

Straight road through intersection. This road is straight through the intersection of poinsettia rd. The current map shows an incorrect alignment.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Edison2020 View Post
                          Straight road through intersection. This road is straight through the intersection of poinsettia rd. The current map shows an incorrect alignment.

can you submit the 1 sec. track recording for this which your unit is capable of

thanks
                          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                          - Bruce Lee

Comment

hi best friend jan,

calbayog street names
                            Attached Files
                            - Bruce Lee

Comment

Missing Track near Bulucan

New track for the continuation of road near Dona Remedios Trinidad Hiway.
                              Attached Files

Comment

davao city street names

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X