X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mOemOe View Post
    Corrections
    hi sir,

you are trying to add new track so this should be uploaded on the new track thread while the roadcut uploaded here is correct

thanks again
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Mapandan Street Names

Here are some street names in Mapandan, Pangasinan. Hopefully in my next drive I can take note some street names again.
      Attached Files

Comment

Cebu SRP Tracks

Here are the tracks to correct existing SRP (coastal rd). Both southbound and nortbound, includes the tunnel tracks(posted in new tracks thread)
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
          mark a waypoint and name it roadcut, explain it inside the comment box. upload in track correction
          HBT, I already explain that in the comment box but next time I will rename it to roadcut.

Comment

Originally posted by EdC2d View Post
            HBT, I already explain that in the comment box but next time I will rename it to roadcut.

thanks sir EDC2d but actually my comment is directed to carlog
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

Comment

thanks sir EDC2d but actually my comment is directed to carlog
              thanks Sir HBT, I thought it's for me.

Comment

1sec tracks of Daang Hari.
                Attached Files

Comment

hi sir,

you are trying to add new track so this should be uploaded on the new track thread while the roadcut uploaded here is correct

thanks again
                  got it sir! Will send the tracks on the new track thread.

thanks again.

Comment

hi sir,

thanks again
                    i think its a missing segment based in GE so it can fall as correction.
                    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                      i think its a missing segment based in GE so it can fall as correction.
                      half empty half full
                      - Bruce Lee

Comment

wrong name of streets
                        Attached Files

Comment

hi best friend jan,

please delete this road for its not existing.
                          the connecting road attach to it might not exist also
                          Attached Files
                          - Bruce Lee

Comment

pls disregard this post, posted on the wrong section. Sorry
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by rei09; 06-27-2010, 23:15.

Comment

It's good I didn't rely too much on my gpsr's suggested route earlier today, else I could have just easily missed the 'no left turn' sign during my trip going to Antipolo. Didn't see this detour in the latest demo map, thus I see the need to submit this update.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by glennox; 06-28-2010, 01:47. Reason: re-attach coorect file

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                                hi josh.
                                1. better if you can submit tracks for north bound lane of flyover.
                                2. dacudao south bound can only turn right to lapu-lapu? pls clarify.
                                3. leon garcia north bound can only turn right to castillo? pls clarify.
                                4. also separated tracks for leon garcia and cabaguio are needed to those from aquino road from going northbound on leon garcia.

Boss Reiji,

Sorry for the long silence. Answers to your questions:
                                1. better if you can submit tracks for north bound lane of flyover. This flyover is two-way, two lane (but I also included in the attachment the tracks in both directions)
                                2. dacudao south bound can only turn right to lapu-lapu? Right to Lapu-lapu or left to R. Castillo, but No Entry to L. Garcia (red routes on the attached file)
                                3. leon garcia north bound can only turn right to castillo? Right to R. Castillo or left to lapu-lapu, but No Entry to Cabaguio or to Dacudao (North Boud) (green routes)
                                4. also separated tracks for leon garcia and cabaguio are needed to those from aquino road from going northbound on leon garcia. Aquino road is only right turn to Leon Garcia (south bound) because the end of Aquino faces the side wall of the flyover (black route)

I hope I am doing this right
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X