This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload your WAYPOINTS here for v1.13h

For WAYPOINTS only. Corrections or tracks that are posted here will NOT make it in the final version.

Please be guided by these in preparing your waypoints.

Waypoint Standards CLICK HERE

How to prepare your waypoint file for upload CLICK HERE

Right and Wrong Uploads CLICK HERE

Please verify your waypoints against demo map v1.13g
    Thank you very much.
    Last edited by doki; 06-30-2010, 14:44.

Upload your WAYPOINTS here for v1.13h

Some waypoints along Marcos Highway
    Attached Files

Comment

Deludor Euromotors and Sweet Homes Bakeshop

Deludor supplies European car parts and Euromotors services them.
      Sweet Homes Bakeshop for made to order cakes for all ocassion.
      Attached Files

Comment

kuya doki,
        new waypoints for pasig area. total 23.
        pls add.
        thanks.
        Attached Files
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

kuya doki,
          pls add new waypts in makati area. total 16.
          thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

kuya doki,
            pls add these waypts from various areas. total 13.
            thanks.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cydepx44
              good day, this is my first contri. i have some more to contribute but would like to first get some feedback so i can correct mistakes, etc. thanks
              nice waypoints. here's some,
              1. what is BOC? Bank of Commerce? preferrably pls put the name instead of abbreviation, except for the very common ones like BPI, UCPB, etc
              2. some waypoints were marked on the road like shell, triple sister hardware, petron and pinaod elem school, you may adjust your waypoints at 8-10m perpendicular from the center of the road.
              3. if waypoint is marked on an area where there is no road yet on the map, pls do include the recorded tracks in the same file to serve as reference. if no recorded tracks, pls indicate it at comment field as "no recorded tracks"

pls edit and re-upload the file as new post and delete the previous upload to prevent duplicates and to save server space. (to delete, click edit)

thanks.

Comment

Waypoint contributions in Cebu
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Apex
                  Loading Laguna Waypoints
                  nice waypoints.
                  pls allow me to verify a few
                  1. there is another existing kid audio waypoint. which one should i retain? is your waypoint taken while your vehicle is parked? or while driving?
                  2. another ohms electronics exist on the other side of the road. which one is correct? pls indicate "correct" at comment field if your waypoint is correct. and upload a delete waypoint on waypoint corrections thread. here's how http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....1&postcount=19
                  3. naming of mall/building waypoints should be Fitness Center@2nd Floor, CM Mall (mandatory). Same with the other waypoints inside CM mall. Read Section D.6 here http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....32&postcount=4
                  4. did you mark your subdivision waypoint at the entrance of the mentioned phase of subdivision?

pls edit and repost sir. and delete the previous post to prevent duplicate and to save server space. thanks.

Comment

acle alagao

thanks for the inputs. okay let me try this again... i included tracks for alagao-acle area, i noticed that the tracks in some parts are off of the road so i just used the tracks as reference for the waypoints like iglesia. no tracks yet for mojon bgy hall as i will be waiting for confirmation if my tracks can be used. thanks again
                    Attached Files

Comment

Trip to Maragusan (Compostela Valley Province)

Sir Doki,

Went to Maragusan the other day. That used to be a very boring road, but now with RG, every place seem so special to me hehehe.

Anyway, here are coordinates gathered from there. Had to divide the WP's by area so that I won't get confused myself.

Hope this is ok with you
                      Attached Files

Comment

WP On Non-polygons

NCCC Tagum is a shopping mall, but is not yet a polygon in the map. Greenwich NCCC and Jollibee NCCC are inside NCCC Mall Tagum (There are a couple more waypoints or so). Am I representating these waypoints correctly?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Gas Stations on practically the same area

Sir Doki,

There are so many gas stations of the same name, all lined up along the National Highway. I cannot determine the barangays in which they are located, and MapSource automatically appended 001, 002, etc., to the names of these WP's. Is is ok to sumbit it this way?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Cawayan

Sir Doki,

Konting pahabol po (what's the English for this? hehehe).

Sorry I almost forgot, I went to Bukidnon again last week and I got the WP's of the road going to Barangay Cawayan, Lantapan, Bukidnon.

These waypoints are on missing tracks.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cydepx44 View Post
                              thanks for the inputs. okay let me try this again... i included tracks for alagao-acle area, i noticed that the tracks in some parts are off of the road so i just used the tracks as reference for the waypoints like iglesia. no tracks yet for mojon bgy hall as i will be waiting for confirmation if my tracks can be used. thanks again
                              thanks sir. but you don't have to include the tracks if there is a road already on the map. just include tracks recorded for blank areas where no road yet is present on the map.
                              and btw, road corrections (unpaved, etc) should be at track and routing corrections thread.

no need to reupload as i will edit it myself, pls do those mentioned on your succeeding uploads. thanks.
                              Last edited by doki; 06-30-2010, 23:31.

Comment

Working...
                              X