X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joshuap View Post
    Sir Doki,

Went to Maragusan the other day. That used to be a very boring road, but now with RG, every place seem so special to me hehehe.

Anyway, here are coordinates gathered from there. Had to divide the WP's by area so that I won't get confused myself.

Hope this is ok with you
    yes. it's ok.
    looks like we have another RG addict here.

NCCC Tagum is a shopping mall, but is not yet a polygon in the map. Greenwich NCCC and Jollibee NCCC are inside NCCC Mall Tagum (There are a couple more waypoints or so). Am I representating these waypoints correctly?
    yes. you got it right.
    you can even upload the polygon. since it cannot be viewed yet in GE, what you can do is drive around the mall and convert the track to polygon.

There are so many gas stations of the same name, all lined up along the National Highway. I cannot determine the barangays in which they are located, and MapSource automatically appended 001, 002, etc., to the names of these WP's. Is is ok to sumbit it this way?
    yes, it is ok. i'll just remove the numbers during processing.
    then, if someday you happen to get the barangay name, just submit correction to update the details. thanks.

Comment

3 waypoints in Los BaƱos

3 waypoints
      Attached Files

Comment

Additional waypoints @ Robinsons Metro East and SM Hypermart-Pasig. Total 25 locations.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
          nice waypoints.
          pls allow me to verify a few
          1. there is another existing kid audio waypoint. which one should i retain? is your waypoint taken while your vehicle is parked? or while driving?
          2. another ohms electronics exist on the other side of the road. which one is correct? pls indicate "correct" at comment field if your waypoint is correct. and upload a delete waypoint on waypoint corrections thread. here's how http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....1&postcount=19
          3. naming of mall/building waypoints should be Fitness Center@2nd Floor, CM Mall (mandatory). Same with the other waypoints inside CM mall. Read Section D.6 here http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....32&postcount=4
          4. did you mark your subdivision waypoint at the entrance of the mentioned phase of subdivision?

pls edit and repost sir. and delete the previous post to prevent duplicate and to save server space. thanks.
          All waypoints were taken while parked on my motorcycle beside the waypoints indicated, will check up later and do the necessary corrctions as mentioned above, thanks for the heads up, will do the necessary corrctions and upload again very soon

More waypoints to come
          Last edited by Apex; 07-01-2010, 10:09.

Comment

thanks sir. but you don't have to include the tracks if there is a road already on the map. just include tracks recorded for blank areas where no road yet is present on the map.
            and btw, road corrections (unpaved, etc) should be at track and routing corrections thread.

no need to reupload as i will edit it myself, pls do those mentioned on your succeeding uploads. thanks.
            can you comment if my tracks can be used though? i keep on using easter egg (1234) but can't seem to find the gps.bin file even thru wnutrak. also, will you be the one uploading to corrections thread or should i?

Comment

Enclave waypoint

Contribution for Angeles.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cydepx44 View Post
                can you comment if my tracks can be used though? i keep on using easter egg (1234) but can't seem to find the gps.bin file even thru wnutrak. also, will you be the one uploading to corrections thread or should i?
                if what you mean are those tracks included in your aclealagao file, then no need to upload it since it is non 1-sec track on an already existing road.
                to extract 1-sec tracks, try to look for debug folder. i extract my 1-sec tracks in the debug folder.

Comment

Tip for newbies who want to be contributors: There are a lot of waypoints that are not in the current map in Malabon and Valenzuela.

Comment

Uploading corrected Wapoints for Laguna
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Apex View Post
                      Uploading corrected Wapoints for Laguna
                      this is ok sir. just 2 points:
                      1. you used a convenience icon for petron.
                      2. you mentioned that both ohm waypoints exist. but on your 2nd file you transferred the mark beside the existing ohms. i'm a bit confused on this part.

but all the rest is ok.
                      no need to re-upload. just include the ohms waypoint on your next upload.

Comment

this is ok sir. just 2 points:
                        1. you used a convenience icon for petron.
                        2. you mentioned that both ohm waypoints exist. but on your 2nd file you transferred the mark beside the existing ohms. i'm a bit confused on this part.

but all the rest is ok.
                        no need to re-upload. just include the ohms waypoint on your next upload.
                        Ohms waypoint on the 2nd file is the correct location, passed by today to buy some stuff , will keep in mind the icon error

Comment

Ohms waypoint on the 2nd file is the correct location, passed by today to buy some stuff , will keep in mind the icon error
                          ok. but the ohms POI already exists, so no need to upload waypoint since you marked it at almost exact location. on your previous file, you marked it at N14 19.390 E121 05.747 and now you trnasferred it at N14 19.355 E121 05.756 almost beside the existing one. then you mentioned at comment field "Both Ohm Electronics waypoints are correct, 2 branches exist". you marked 1 branch on your latest file, but where is the 2nd branch?
                          no problem with kid audio as it means that the exact location is where you marked it and i have to delete the old kid audio POI.
                          Last edited by doki; 07-01-2010, 21:19.

Comment

Loading more Laguna Waypoints, highly appreciate the comments, hopefully i get it right this time

FYI

BTW, Im using 1.13f as reference

2nd Ohms Electronics store i was referring to is further North N14 20 58.2 E121 03 52.8
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Apex; 07-01-2010, 21:35.

Comment

Loading more Laguna Waypoints, highly appreciate the comments, hopefully i get it right this time
                              FYI
                              BTW, Im using 1.13f as reference

2nd Ohms Electronics store i was referring to is further North N14 20 58.2 E121 03 52.8
                              No problem with the ohms further north since it is not marked. check your original file and compare it with your 2nd file. check ohm waypoint locations as you will see that you have marked them on different locations, that's where i got confused. but anyway, that's settled now so no worries.

another thing is that v1.13g is already out, so pls use that for reference and not v1.13f.

with regards to your laguna waypoint6 file, here's the feedback:
                              1. there is another Iglesia ni Cristo on the other side of the road, since no word "correct" on comment field, i might retain the old one.
                              but by putting the word "correct" on comment field, it signifies that confidence level of the waypoint is 100% and that i will delete the previously existing one.
                              read G. What to put in the comment field and also Section T-I for more guidance.

2. and just a teeny bit of a spell check "Wetern"

no need to edit/re-upload. will just wait for your reply regarding INC. just apply the one I mentioned on your succeeding uploads.
                              The others are very much ok.
                              Well done!!!

Comment

davao city waypoints

hi doki,

was able to edit the waypoints at the office. like i said, i cant do it at home. hehehe.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X