• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UTUBERN View Post
    whew!
    tired and sleepless, but worth it!
    now, that's more like it!
    may i ask if you used the v1.13g demo map as reference to check if your waypoints is already on the map? there are a few of your waypoints that exists already. let me verify a few.
    1. andok's - did you upload this to correct the position of the existing one on the present map? have you marked this while the car is parked? (i think yes, according to your visitor message, but to verify it). also same question for pan de manila.
    2. back to the bible bookstore - did you upload this to correct the name of the presently existing waypoint? (present one doesn't have bookstore name in it).
    3. LBC also already exists, but the existing one is on the other side of the road. are you submitting the correct location and that the existing one is on the wrong side of the road?

it the answer for numbers 1, 2 and 3 is yes and confident with the location, then pls read Section T of waypoint standards for guide on how to do it.

4. intermed healthcare, mang inasal, NH Miller carcare, and yokohama tires are marked at almost same location as existing map, then i guess there is no need to upload this.

5. pls avoid overlapping waypoints (gulliver's steakhouse overlaps aberdeen court). you are allowed to move your waypoint a bit the the side so that the waypoints won't be on top of each other.

6. just to verify spelling. is "inkk for less" a new establishment with a slightly different name or just a typo error for "ink for less"?

your upload is very much ok.
    just verify and edit those mentioned in numbers 1, 2 and 3 and upload them again. i'll do the editing of those mentioned in 4 and 5. and will also await post reply for number 6.

well done sir.
    Last edited by doki; 07-04-2010, 06:38.

Comment

my contributions for today
      Attached Files

Comment

hi..

i'm using ver 1.13 demo map as basis
        1. andok's is where i put it and it's not on the demo map( it's there on a different location and i will upload a deletion message later)
        2.back to the bible bookstore is not on my 1.13 demo and yes, that is the name on the signboard outside the store.
        3.lbc is also not in my 1.13 demo and yes i am confident with my location sir.
        4.all of these are not in my demo map.that's why i plotted them.sorry..
        5.gulliver's is inside aberdeen court that's why i overlapped them.
        6.typo hehe it should be "ink".

thank you for your patience.. i'm trying my very best but i still make mistakes and i hope you bear with me..
        i'm a bit alarmed with my 1.13 demo map since i think it's not updated..

Comment

oops!

i think i did't see the thread regarding the 1.13g map.
          i'm using an older map which i downloaded two months ago.
          i'm downloading the 1.13g right now and will use it to map again later..
          although it would be better if i get the contributors map too so i can see the demo map while i'm mapping.
          it's hard to use a basic map in mapping and the updated demo map when editing..
          i can't take note of all the waypoints that are already there since i'm just using the basic map.
          hope i get the contributors map really soon!

Comment

wpt contribution 47
            Attached Files

Comment

waypoint manila
              Attached Files
              Nation's Laws are a reflection of national character

Comment

Monaco Towers

New Monaco towers
                Attached Files

Comment

iloilo city bridge name ( i use waypoint)
                  Attached Files
                  Nation's Laws are a reflection of national character

Comment

add contri

few additional wps...
                    Attached Files

Comment

few waypoint and some correct position
                      Attached Files
                      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

waypoints

waypoints with tracks for ref.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Del Monte, Examiner, Morato

76 more waypoints..
                          hope this helps..
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by UTUBERN View Post
                            76 more waypoints..
                            hope this helps..
                            Nice Set of Waypoints
                            pls do not include map tiles in your file. remove map tiles in the map tab.
                            pls verify location of merriam and autocity. both already exist on the map. however, the existing ones are in the opposite order as compared to your waypoints. if you are uploading a correction of the existing poi on the map, then pls do the correction as indicated in Section T-I in waypoint standards.

asiatrust, mail and more, bdo, cannondale, export bank, GI del monte supermarket, hungry juan, mini stop and Sr Pedro already exists in the map and is on the same location as your mark, then no need to upload these mentioned waypoints.

no need to edit and re-upload. just post reply on verification regarding merriam and autocity position / correct order. thanks.

Comment

The Forest Club Correct location. Deletion already submitted on the waypoints correction thread.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Sir Doki,

Calumpit-Plaridel, Bulacan Waypoints.

Tracks included are for reference only.

Sorry for the long filename of my upload file, just trying to organize my previous submissions and still to be submitted. Just to avoid confusion on my part.

Attached Files
                                Last edited by adrwflores; 07-05-2010, 15:33. Reason: forget to attached the second file

Comment

Working...
                                X