• Show
Clear All

Waypoint contribution

some waypoints
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by docsamcruz View Post
      hi doki,

was able to edit the waypoints at the office. like i said, i cant do it at home. hehehe.
      oki. i think you should get someone with same handwriting as yours :sly:

Comment

Additional WPs @ Sta Lucia Mall complete with contact numbers. Total 30+ locations.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by glennox View Post
          Additional WPs @ Sta Lucia Mall complete with contact numbers. Total 30+ locations.
          Well done!
          i would have said perfect, but where are the contact numbers you mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
            Well done!
            i would have said perfect, but where are the contact numbers you mentioned?
            Sir Doki, the contact numbers are in the 'Phone number' field in each waypoint's properties. Do I need to append it on the POI name as mentioned in B.3 guide?

Comment

Sir Doki, the contact numbers are in the 'Phone number' field in each waypoint's properties. Do I need to append it on the POI name as mentioned in B.3 guide?
              sorry sir, but i can't find it.
              all i can see are waypoint name, symbol, and comment field.
              try looking at your file at mapsource. double click the waypoint and tell me what you see.

Comment

to extract 1-sec tracks, try to look for debug folder. i extract my 1-sec tracks in the debug folder.
                i've been following the 1s track thread, and am also encountering the mising gps.bin file. i don't have the debug folder even if i show hidden files. if you can only imagine how frustrating it is for me to not get to share my tracks. anyway, here are some more waypoints in and around malolos...
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cydepx44 View Post
                  i've been following the 1s track thread, and am also encountering the mising gps.bin file. i don't have the debug folder even if i show hidden files. if you can only imagine how frustrating it is for me to not get to share my tracks. anyway, here are some more waypoints in and around malolos...
                  its ok. as master hbt have previously said, just keep on trying. http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....&postcount=215

may i ask if you are uploading tracks only or both tracks and waypoints? if tracks only, then pls delete the waypoints and upload at tracks thread.
                  if you are also uploading waypoints, then pls re-check your file comparing with v1.13g map as there are some of your waypoints that are already existing in the map.

Comment

Do I need to append it on the POI name as mentioned in B.3 guide?
                    Yes, please.

Comment

sorry sir, but i can't find it.
                      all i can see are waypoint name, symbol, and comment field.
                      try looking at your file at mapsource. double click the waypoint and tell me what you see.
                      I re-opened the file @mapsource and was still able to see/access all the properties fields.

Anyway, I updated the attachment with tel# appended on each WP name.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I re-opened the file @mapsource and was still able to see/access all the properties fields.

Anyway, I updated the attachment with tel# appended on each WP name.
                        thanks. Perfect .

Comment

yes. you got it right.
                          you can even upload the polygon. since it cannot be viewed yet in GE, what you can do is drive around the mall and convert the track to polygon.

Sir Doki,

Is this just how we submit polygons? We dont need to process anything after acquiring the tracks?

If so, then please consider these "polygons":

Kaamulan Grounds
                          Malaybalay Plaza
                          Attached Files

Comment

davao city waypoints

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by joshuap View Post
                              Sir Doki,

Is this just how we submit polygons? We dont need to process anything after acquiring the tracks?

If so, then please consider these "polygons":

Kaamulan Grounds
                              Malaybalay Plaza
                              you have to convert it to polygon using mapedit. read polygon standards and how to make a polygon.
                              once done, upload it at polygon thread.
                              use mapedit. you can download it for free. click this. courtesy of master hbt http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....1&postcount=19

Comment

Originally posted by cydepx44
                                sorry, my bad. i downloaded v1.13f by mistake . thanks for the patience, here are some more waypoints
                                oki. pls do utilize the comment field to make additional description especially for uncommon waypoints (FMQ enterprises- is this a hardware? or general merchandise?). check other waypoints also
                                btw, digna's lechon is on the road. which side should it go?
                                pls avoid overlapping waypoints. move the icons so that they won't overlap. mila's hotel is overlapping mercury, st matthew's overlying grandma's, phoneworld over andoks and fx terminal.

i'm sorry but this time you have to edit and re-upload this.

Comment

Working...
                                X