Just for fun: Screenshots of your GPS Accuracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for fun: Screenshots of your GPS Accuracy

If you can make screen shots/screen grabs/ screen captures/photos of your GPS device's screen showing its accuracy, please post it here. Include the GPS brand/model, built in antenna or external, inside the car or walking, etc. No Photoshopped pics please.

Here's mine:

BB 8900, Outside the car, handheld, no external antenna.

I wish I could get close to that kind of accuracy, Do you mean BB units has a better accuracy than a stand alone units? Let's see the accuracy of Nuvifone of HBT too!

Comment

Yeah. You should see the accuracy when it's connected to an external antenna. I'll post a screen capture when I have the time.

Comment

Here's mine inside our compound.. Standing very still.

Nokia E90 with internal GPS.
        Last edited by edsailormoon; 08-06-2009, 23:13.
        We got some places to see...I brought all the maps with me...So jump right in...Ain't no sin...Take a ride in my machine.

- Freeway Of Love (Pink Cadillac), Aretha Franklin

Comment

The best I could get tonight. I remember getting 3 meters accuracy before. Must be the cloudy weather tonight.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Inside the house while still lying in bed:

Nokia E90.
            We got some places to see...I brought all the maps with me...So jump right in...Ain't no sin...Take a ride in my machine.

Comment

Here's mine, phone + external GPS via BT

GPS brand/model: Holux M-1000B (external BT GPS unit)
              Built in antenna or external: Built-in
              Inside the car or walking, etc.: Inside Car

Last edited by warfab; 08-07-2009, 12:06.

Comment

This is my "accurate-st"..

Was feeling a little pinkish today..

Comment

Thanks guys!

oj88: GPS accuracy/signal have nothing to do with the sky being cloudy or otherwise. http://gpsinformation.net/gpsclouds.htm

Comment

hi judge,jim and guys,

drumroll please... nuvifone accuracy.hahahaha. i think it can go lower but have to go and shut it off. maybe try again next time
                    Attached Files
                    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Sige, apihin nyo na ako.. Huhuhu..

J/k.

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
                        hi judge,jim and guys,

drumroll please... nuvifone accuracy.hahahaha. i think it can go lower but have to go and shut it off. maybe try again next time
                        Very good accuracy. How about the track settings, can you record 1s tracks?

Comment

This is the lowest I can get in WASS/EGNOS mode, even I switch to Normal mode , it's still the same

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
                            This is the lowest I can get in WASS/EGNOS mode, even I switch to Normal mode , it's still the same

I don't think WASS/EGNOS mode will help in the accuracy unless you're in North America or Europe. That mode is a marketing ploy of Garmin and I guess there still is no WASS/EGNOS satellite orbiting Asia. Your battery may also discharge faster with this "feature" enabled.

Comment

Guys, there's a thread for the nuvifone. Let's keep this thread clean please.

Comment

Working...
                              X