Clear All

CQ wps

Sir Pokz
    please include
    thanks
    Attached Files

Comment

Sir Doki,

Additional Malolos waypoints, tracks included for reference only.

Attached Files

Comment

davao city waypoints

Attached Files

Comment

Some more way points
          Attached Files

Comment

Sir Doki,

Waypoints at Barangay Datu Ladayon (Arakan Valley)

Attached the 1-sec track for reference
            Attached Files

Comment

waypoint
              Attached Files
              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

My Alma Mater

Upload what is recently deleted in latest version, so Im putting it back again.
                Attached Files

Comment

waypoints

sir please include some waypoints correction
                  thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

Bukidnon Barangays on non-existent tracks

Sir Doki,

I got these waypoints when I was still using my friend's eTrex, that's why I was not able to record the 1-sec track on these places.

Anyway, I checked these with GE and placed them in the middle of the street. I will upload the tracks for reference once I get to visit these places again.

For Barangay Tabios, I included the 1-sec track taken some three weeks ago
                    Attached Files

Comment

DVO-CDO-Talakag Trip

Sir Doki,

Waypoints gathered in my recent trip to CDO. Do I need to segregate? How?

Special note on Barangays:

As much as possible, I record the name of the barangay by finding its Barangay Hall because that would be the most exact definition of the barangay (just my opinion )

However, when I pass by a thickly populated area of a place and I don't get to see Barangay Hall written on a building, I just save location with the Barangay name, and not label it as Barangay Hall.

Is this just ok? At least we get to know the name of the place without assuming the location of barangay hall itself.
                      Attached Files

Comment

waypoint contribution 48
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by joshuap View Post
                          Sir Doki,

Waypoints gathered in my recent trip to CDO. Do I need to segregate? How?

Special note on Barangays:

As much as possible, I record the name of the barangay by finding its Barangay Hall because that would be the most exact definition of the barangay (just my opinion )

However, when I pass by a thickly populated area of a place and I don't get to see Barangay Hall written on a building, I just save location with the Barangay name, and not label it as Barangay Hall.

Is this just ok? At least we get to know the name of the place without assuming the location of barangay hall itself.
                          yes, that's why there is a separate icon for barangay and barangay halls

Comment

my first contribution, bow!

some waypoints gathered today.
                            comments please
                            tnx
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by liloi; 07-09-2010, 09:03.

Comment

Valencia Wapoints

Sir Doki,

I almost forgot to upload these waypoints.

Also included the street tracks for reference. I will upload these tracks when they're already complete

Is this just ok? I mean uploading only after completion. Or can I just do it the way I did with Malaybalay? That is, uploading by parts?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by joshuap View Post
                                Sir Doki,

I almost forgot to upload these waypoints.

Also included the street tracks for reference. I will upload these tracks when they're already complete

Is this just ok? I mean uploading only after completion. Or can I just do it the way I did with Malaybalay? That is, uploading by parts?

upload the tracks in the tracks upload thread. they're useful
                                Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                                - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                                X