No announcement yet.

CDRKing GPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see. I thought it was possible to PM as someone in this thread sent it to someone, too via PM

Comment

Originally posted by yagami_kira View Post
      I see. I thought it was possible to PM as someone in this thread sent it to someone, too via PM
      sorry for that. we have permitted that in the past, but decided to keep contributors section contents solely for contributors only.

anyway, still feel free to ask questions and we'll gladly answer them as accurately as we can.

Comment

Hi yagami_kira, i reviewed all the post you had made as well as your profile. it says you are using a garmin gps, but all your posts are about papago X8....am just curious, what else do you need to know about Papago X8. I may be the best person to answer you...do PM me for further inquiries. regards,

Comment

Does CDR King have waterproof gps units already? Need one mounted on my motorcycle

Comment

Originally posted by carloscyclecare View Post
            Does CDR King have waterproof gps units already? Need one mounted on my motorcycle
            I decided to buy the lowest cost of GPS ownership for my Motorcycle - refurbished Garmin Nuvi 255 for about US$54, plus shipping to Cebu and getting hit for some Customs Duty/VAT of about 11% Total.

Still worked out cheaper than a CDR-King GPS unit however.

Of course a Garmin Nuvi 255 is not weather resistant so I bought a Weather resistant handle bar mount Case for it.

The CDR King NAV-58F 3.5” GPS Navigator would also fit in such Weather Resistant Handlebar Mount Case
            Not sure that the NAV-68 being a 5” GPS Navigator (Touch Screen), would fit however
            135mm width and 85mm height is max size for my Handlebar Mount Case. jpcebu bought a refurbished Garmin Nuvi 1490 which is a 5" Screen, and found a different version of such Handlebar Mount Case, to fit that bigger 5" screen Nuvimodel.

See What 'Nuvi' is best Value for Money' to use on a Motorcycle?

See also:-

Motorcycle Mounted GPS

Nuvi on a Bike

Power packs for your garmin
            Last edited by Britster; 06-12-2012, 11:11.

Comment

As always... very detailed response from Mr Britster

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
              - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

Does anyone know if there are new CD-R King models coming soon?

Comment

It seems they have lots of upcoming models based from their website and knowing cdrking im sure they will

sent from sgh-i777 using tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X